Sunday, March 16, 2014

VSO Throw-Back Week. Mud Guns

I recently had a birthday. You know birthdays kinda suck when you get older- the best ones are sub 16 years old; then your "friends" get a hold of you for your 21st. That day is the worst day of your life, until you get married.

Everyone asked me what I wanted? And I kind of sluffed it off, did the socially correct thing and didn't name an endless list of $2000 guns. (Tacdaddy, I want and FNX45T, black variant!) All kidding aside, what I really wanted was something that no one could give me. I wanted to go run and gun like the old days with my brother, MrTacticalBacon.

As many of you know he is currently deployed overseas, hunting bad guys. So needless to say he is somewhat predisposed with raising his kill count and won't be making the party. He did email me and say that he picked me up a nice gift that will arrive at the FFL in about a month. Hat tip to him, I am very grateful but I would much rather be out-running him on the obstacle course.

I couldn't have that so I did the next best thing: I have a ton of video that has been published from the early days of VSO. A lot of it is pretty terrible, I am not going to lie. However, I keep it around to grant me some solace while by best friend is gone, engaging in grand adventures of desolation and requital. So stay safe bro, kill Moogs, and without further babbling. The first throwback I would like to highlight is this last minute throw together from early 2011.  "Mud Guns"





Spectre




No comments:

Post a Comment