Friday, November 29, 2013

Don Shipley Will Break Your Stolen Valor FACE!

This has to be the most socially redeeming channel on the whole of YouTube. Retired U.S. Navy Seal Don Shipley (Team 1 & 2) needs no introduction. His channel Buds131 is devoted to nailing people who have falsely claimed to be among our most elite war fighters. To give you a quick overview he pairs the depositions of these phonies with comedic commentary (usually with his wife). This really works for me because the mere mention of this kind of treachery boils my blood. If it wasn't broken up by the comedy I would surely have an aneurysm. Please be sure to check this channel out, send him a message of support.

I am not going to say to tell him I sent ya because I am unfit to shake the dust from this man's boots.
Enjoy the show everyone.

1 comment: