Thursday, November 14, 2013

Bunny Hunter Burns It up with a Flame Thrower


Flame Thrower video

For some reason Google is being stupid and wont let me embed this video. Commie Bastards.

LOTS of full 'Merica going on in this one!
Yeah, that just happened. The last time I saw a flame thrower it was on FPS Russia's Channel. No offense man but the Bunny Hunter is way more hardcore. Don't believe me? Check out the video where she whaks some game and chows down on camera. I am impressed; Florida game is so much smaller than in my area. You would think with all the stupid tourists in that state that everything would be fat on a diet of french fries and spilled beer. We do everything bigger in Ohio, so maybe my baseline is just off a bit.

Also manning the flaming death rod in this video is Andrew from GY6 Vids. Another cool channel, that you should probably check out, but I am pretty sure BH could take 'em.

Tell them Spectre sent ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment