Saturday, July 5, 2014

NFA Regulations Draconian and Unconstitutional: Do Your Part

Anyone who knows me or has watched any amount of time on my Youtube Channel would know my stance on the National Firearms Act (NFA). The title says it all: Draconian and Unconstitutional. the gall that the Government has to believe that it can regulate our God given rights to weaponry is
just flat-out offensive. This country is was born out of conflict. It is not only part of our culture, but our civic duty, NO, our birthright to be more adverse than the world. Our founders wrote the 2nd Amendment to the constitution to ensure that we, the citizens remained equally, if not better armed than any nation's army. It is a deterrent to America's enemies, including those who seek her demise from the the White House and floor of Congress.
That said, we have to work within the system to dismantle the monster this idiocy has wrought. Everyone knows I have been a long-time fan of the Sig SB-15 Brace. I believe this is the first step toward marginalizing the NFA. It is your right and your duty as a citizen of this country to construct an AR-15 pistol using this brace. It is a gimmick, but it is an important gimmick because it is on the ATF. I built two and I will never do anything else until the SBR insolence has been repealed.



No comments:

Post a Comment