Sunday, October 6, 2013

Springfield Armory XDS: Robust Enough? Part I

Springfield Armory XDS acquired. Lets just say I am not throughly impressed with the weapon. I think it has major ergonomic and functionality issues right out of the box. But then again, so do most micro-autos.

I think that just about all of the gear that comes with the weapon is gimmicky at best. I hate the sights, the mag release... and of course the fact that it is a striker-fired gun. I do give it some points for being a 45 auto clambering; however, let's see what happens when it gets really dirty. I think the results speak for themselves but draw your own conclusions.

Dirt test, the first ever by the way, check the upload date:


Coming soon: Water test.
You saw it here first at VSO

No comments:

Post a Comment